Being A Member
Rotary is an international network of over 1.2 million members from around the world working together to exchange ideas and take action. The Rotary Club of Springboro is a part of that international organization. Springboro Rotarians share a common goal to give back to our community and the world. We achieve that goal by:
- Finding needs not only in Springboro, but also regionally, and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connecting with others who are making positive changes and impact
- Develop lifelong friendships so we have fun working together to make a difference
Making A Difference
When you join The Rotary Club of Springboro, your potential to make a difference grows exponentially. That is because you are joining a network of people who take action. Volunteers from not only Springboro but from all over the world who share a goal of improving others' quality of life. You will have the opportunity to shape your own experience and decide how to get the most out of your membership. You will be able to get involved in ways that align with your passions, thus achieving much more from your experience.
Whats Expected Of Me?
As a club member, you will be asked to:
- Pay club dues
- Attend meetings and participate in our events and service projects
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
- Have fun and enjoy the camaraderie of the other Springboro Rotarians.
Sign Up To Become A Member
Already A Member?